IT Managed Services
Outsourcing IT lets you concentrate on running your business, with fewer interruptions due to IT issues.
Outsource specific IT operations to us as an outside service provider, whom assumes ongoing responsibility for monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for systems, operations, & services on your behalf.
Your small business may not be large enough to have a full-time I.T. person on staff, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have full-time tech support needs just like any other company. Let our consultants join your team and provide you with top-notch onsite I.T. service. We function as an outsourced I.T. department for organizations that are not large enough to support an I.T. staff position, and realize they need help from professionals who know how to keep your computers running smoothly so you can concentrate on running your business.
- Network Planning, Implementation and Maintainance
- Computer Troubleshooting and Repair
- Virus Removal
- Wireless Networking
- Remote Access
- Backup Systems and Recovery Planning
- Network and Computer Security
- Cabling and Installation
- DNS Services
- Systems Integration
Getting started is simple. All you have to do is give us a call to discuss your situation and what you want to accomplish and we will create a custom plan to attack your goals head on. We’re also here to answer questions so feel free to give us a call anytime.
Key Benefits of IT Managed Services
- Reduces costs, including traditional service fees, hardware, IT operations, and transport
- Eases adoption of new business processes
- Increases levels of support and network availability without additional staff
- Makes the IT budget more stable and predictable
- Provides access to the latest technology
- Provides access to an enhanced skills base
- Makes it easier to adapt to changing business conditions
- Hosted options that deliver services offloads internal infrastructure and bandwidth.
Our approach is always focused on builidng a relationship with our clients first. Unfortunately, sometimes computer technicians can use technical jargon that can make you feel lost. However, our staff will take time with you to explain our solutions in layman’s terms, so that everyone can feel part of the team.